<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Is poker the next CB radio?

A fundamental rule of poker is money flows from the impatient to the patient over time. And this is true in low-limit, mid-limit and high limit, over time. It's much easier to blame the cards (or luck) than to blame your poor play.

Tally for the evening: +$36. Played 2.4 and had a bouncy ride. My tables seemed tighter than usual.

I sat 50.1 Omaha hi.lo tonite for about 30 minutes. Made my brain hurt cause I actually had to think. Played too loose but wanted to mix it up and learn on the cheap. I think I ended up winning $3. Note to self: check-raising on the river in Omaha is stupid. Err, check-raising EVER in Omaha hi.lo is stupid, even.



All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?