<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Saturday, December 20, 2003

Evelyn Ng Online Poker Diary

Nicole Sullivan
Nicole Sullivan poker online poker
Nicole Sullivan Bravo Celebrity Poker
Nicole Sullivan" "poker" "poker"
"Nicole Sullivan" poker


"There are few things that are so unpardonably neglected in our country as poker. The upper class knows very little about it. Now and then you find ambassadors who have sort of a general knowledge of the game, but the ignorance of the people is fearful. Why, I have known clergymen, good men, kind-hearted, liberal, sincere, and all that, who did not know the meaning of a "flush". It is enough to make one ashamed of the species."
Mark Twain

My humble apologies for my prior Party Poker rant/shilling. I feel so unclean. Again, blame it on the Guinness. This is my first blog, after all, and I'm simply making this up as I go along. I just *despise* those damn "online poker review" web sites. Mebbe I should post my own damn reviews. God knows I've played on enough online poker sites. Please use BONUS CODE IGGY for your bonus!

I'm stoked to play - haven't been on since Thursday. To that end, I cashed out +$230 after a week of Empire. Not bad for a low limit grinder. Took advantage of the 15% holiday Party Poker bonus and am raring to go. I love Saturday nights!

Thanks to Mister Decker for tipping me off to the WPT satellite tourneys on PokerStars - interesting that they have gone to a rebuy format. Is that unlimited rebuys for the first hour, or what? Can anyone give me the skinny, cause I still have money sitting there. I'm praying that Stars will allow FPP (frequent players points, for the newbies) to be used for WSOP sats again. I wish they'd make an announcement one way or the other.

Woohoo, fresh content at PokerSavvy, Part Two at that. Go check it out.
PokerSavvy.com To Peel or Not to Peel, Part II
Derek examines the psychological syndromes that can override sound judgement in limit poker. Read and find out if you're suffering from Polyograph Syndrome or Libertarian Syndrome.

My Phil Ivey detective work paid off; here's a nugget of background info:
Phil Ivey used to sell policeman's ball tickets over the phone.

Good Lord, I was shaking my head after reading this column by Daniel Negreanu entitled The Biggest Pot I've Ever Lost about a pot limit Omaha eight-or-better hand with Doyle Brunson.

So much worthy poker blog content. Let's do the roll call, shall we?

HDouble continues to crank out some great poker posts, including his latest about overcoming adversity and hidden value in PokerTracker. A snippet:
-
Click it, and you get to the hand replayer function. You can replay the entire tournament, or just a single hand. The cool thing is, if someone wants you to analyze their play, they can just send you the hand history file, and you can replay it in the Pokertracker playback feature.
-

Ditto for BoyGenius posting about poker - fun reading. Thanks for the tip on da fishie, BG, I appreciate it. I had 25 hands with the guy and he was an $8 winner with only AA & JJ as his known starting hands.

The Fat Guy popped his cherry on SNG's and came in second with his first attempt. Great blog, I hope he continues to post about poker.

I'm especially psyched that the Tao of Poker is making the plunge into online play. There's nothing to fear except the schooling fishies! On that note, go read Abdul and the post, Start Enjoying Loose Games.

-
Optimal hold'em strategy is a defensive one.
-

Fuzz would agree with that.

Poker Perspectives is still chugging along. Tell this guy to update, damnit!

Saving my favorite blog post of the day for last, Mean Gene. Pop culture commentary, Phil Gordon bashing and SNG's. Everything you want in a poker blog post.

BTW, while digging through Party tables five minutes ago, I saw a player named TeamRuss from Spokane, Washington. Hrm, weird.

Bad news on the poker bloggers SNG - no dice. Appears as if we'll be forced to play a ring game. Any ideas on limits? I imagine we'll just play low-limits to make it fun? That would seem to be prudent, imho. Mebbe shoot for the first week in January? With apologies to the PokerPenguin, I'm not giving TGC any of my money after they froze player accounts. Please see prior posts for details.

Ready for more keywords?

Nicole Sullivan
Nicole Sullivan poker online poker
Nicole Sullivan Bravo Celebrity Poker
Nicole Sullivan" "poker" "poker"
"Nicole Sullivan" poker


Gene said she's hot, so I thought I'd beat Paul to the punch. :)

Say a prayer for PokerGrub, out in Vegas. Hope his hotel is close to a Wendy's. His poker-playing sister, Grubette, blogged yet another funny post. PokerGrub rules.

Alrighty, back to Party. Wish me luck!

Link of the Day:
Digging for Gold?
"I just want you to be like my dog," writes RichGuy4UGolddigger, a divorced 48-year-old businessman looking for love on the JDate Jewish dating site. His dream date? "An excellent investment with minimal risk."



All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?