<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Wednesday, May 12, 2004

If you want to have your day ruined, feel free to watch the video of an American civilian getting his head chopped off while alive. This is the small version, complete with sound, as they chant "God is Great."
Nick Berg Murder

Heavy, heavy sigh.

I apologize for the non-poker post. I just feel it's important to make this available for 'perspective'.

Per the impending tourney:
I'll be emailing support when I get home tonight for the Blogger Tourney. You have till then to sign up. Hopefully I'll have time to actually make a REAL damn post.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?