<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Eight weeks ago to the day, Monty, our nine year old cat and King of the Farm, was hit by a car and miraculously survived. You can see my post of that horrific nite right here.

It's been a long seven weeks since then. My wife has put every bit of herself into saving him and it's been a bumpy road, to say the least. Thanks to everyone who sent positive vibes & prayers his way.

Sadly, Monty died on the operating table this morning. My wife is devastated. I'm not sure if there is anything worse than witnessing a heart breaking into teeny, tiny little pieces. It's just fucking awful.

We have many animals, true, but he held a very special, unreplaceable place in her life. There will never, ever be another cat like him. I've been sick, wondering if I would have to report this news, and sadly, here it is. This operation was a last gasp effort, of sorts, but my wife never gave up hope. DAMNIT.

This first picture is a wonderful summation of Monty and his personality. He just fucking ruled. I've owned many cats in my life, but never loved one more than him.

Huge sigh. :(

RIP, my friend.

I rule this farm!


friends forever, enemies never




All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?