<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Wednesday, September 15, 2004

poker and even more poker content pending...

Thanks for all the kind words on the Aruba poker trip report below. That makes it all worthwhile to write this drivel up.

I'm buried at work but I'll get an uber poker post up tonite or tomorrow, I hope.

But now I'm curious. I just read this article on Blogger about 'Promoting your blog' which states:

---
Keep your posts and paragraphs short. People will come back daily to read your fresh new work but spare them the one thousand word diatribes. Strive for succinct posts that pump pertinent new information into the blogosphere and move on. Keep it short and sweet so visitors can pop in, read up, and click on. Think of your blog as a cumulative effect. This doesn't mean you should never practice some long form writing now and then, it's just something to keep in mind.
---

WTF. I've threatened to try the short and sweet posts before. Is that something everyone would prefer over the tedious long posts? I'm genuinely curious.

Anyway, for now: Poker Lizard has an interview with the patron saint of the poker bloggers, Wil Wheaton.

Awesome quote from Wil:

--
Let me mention one thing, I have a lot of respect for the poker bloggers and I think that they are going to be having a really big impact, on the online poker community eventually, you know that mainstream of anything tends to look down on bloggers or they ignore us altogether and I think they do that to their peril.
--

Bonus Code IGGY on Party Poker.



All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?