<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Thursday, September 30, 2004

"Well, well, well. Figured I might as well start trying to document some of my experiences with God's nectar, Guinness, and the Phenomena of Online Poker. I've been playing poker online for about five years. Drinking seriously for over twenty."
My first words, a year ago today.

Damn, I just realized:

Happy Birthday to this humble poker blog. A year ago, I began boring regaling you all with my petty profound insights about poker. I can't believe all the changes we've witnessed in poker, both online and b&m, since then.

Posts Written 212
Words Written 323,100
Outbound Links 2,265

Thanks for humoring me.



All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?