<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Tuesday, December 14, 2004

"The thing that impressed me the most about the bloggers was their level of intelligence and friendliness."
Hank

My thoughts exactly.

Honestly, I don't even know where to begin. It's one of those experiences (at least for me) that is awfully difficult to remember articulate. So for my own edification, I'm going to start linking up the Trip Reports as they appear - check back as there are many more to come. Several have multiple entries so keep scrolling down.

In no particular order:

CJ - Up For Poker - Part 2 now up
Otis is home
Pauly - Part 1 Trip report is up!
HDouble
Maudie - Part 2 and 3 now up!
Bad Blood New Day one Report up!
Bill Rini
Felicia
FTrain - Final notes up
Poker Genius - Part Two up
Poker Prof and FlipChipPro Inside scoop on running the tourney and meet & greet
Glenn
Snail Trax - Daddy
Bob
BoyGenius
Grubby is back
AlCANHang Part 1 is up!
Derek Made it home!


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?