<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Thursday, January 13, 2005

Damn, another big announcement coming. So close I can taste it.
But I still can't say anything.....yet.

Had a blast playing at the Blogger table last evening despite too many beers. Suffice to say, lots of Hammers were shown down. Too many funny comments to share. It's interesting how many damn railbirds we end up with....sit down next time, guys!

I swear I'm going to blog later on, after I get some Guinness in my belly, but I just logged into Party Poker and saw the Bad Beat Jackpot at $536,000!!!

Get on Party Poker right now, damnit, and take a shot. The fish are schooling!

I'm sure you've read in other blogs how awful the play is at these tables. Nobody is exaggerating, trust me. I haven't sat 2.4 or 3.6 in quite awhile and it's refreshing to just play ABC poker and scoop healthy pots.

I LOVE PARTY POKER!


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?