<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Wednesday, February 02, 2005

"If I don't have friends, then I ain't got nothin."
Billie Holliday

If you didn't read Pauly's final post on the blogger meet-up in Vegas, please do so now. It's posts like these that remind me why I blog and am a member of this great community.

TOURNAMENT TONIGHT!!!

All are welcome.

Geepers, we easily had over 100 players in our last World Poker Blogger Tournament, yet as of now, we have 70 signed up to play, mostly bloggers. Cmon folks, hurry up and sign in!

I hope we receive a flurry of last minute signups per usual.

Where: PokerStars - Private tab
When: Feb 2nd, 9pm ET
How Much: $20 Buy In, NLHE
Password: thehammer

I've seen some bounties posted here and there. Hell, PokerStars is throwing in an official jacket to the winner so I'll throw in a Party Poker jacket to whomever knocks me out - how's that? I am the defending champ, after all.

You oughta play just for the chat. Some seriously funny banter at these tables. Hell, that's the main reason I play at the NL bloggers table on Party - simply for the witticisms. It's tough to keep up sometimes.

I'm still stuck in introspective mode per this blog. I'm feeling both inspired and utterly burned out, simultaneously. I owe a hoist of the Guinness to Hank, Pauly and Otis for advice and encouragement. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, but I feel a paradigm shift might be in order. Hell, I'll prolly just fix a Guinness and vicoden cocktail and write a shitty cathartic post to get it out of my system. Stay tuned.

Allow me to leave you with two pics today in honour of the tourney.






Good luck to everyone tonight!

All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?