<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Saturday, February 12, 2005

"No man is an island, entire of itself;
Every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main."

John Donne

I wanna pimp some new poker blogs. Let's do a few, shall we?
Please take some time and check out the new guys & girls.

Anyone familiar with 2+2 knows who MicroBob is. Yup, even he's caught "Poker Blog Fever" and posts nearly every day, sometimes several times.
Poker and other Random thoughts

Not that he needs the stellar endorsement, but Tooloftheman is from the UpForPoker contingent, and sadly, I'm long-overdue in pimping his blog.
JMC Automatic
Stuff no one really needs to know about the law, poker, and my overused TV.

I really enjoy the design on this blog. And the writing.
9-2 Offsuit
Just slightly better than the worse possible.

I've been reading him for quite awhile now:
Slayre's Poker Quest
I thought I would join the crowd with my own personal experiences with the lovely sport of Poker, specifically, No Limit Hold Em, which is all I play. I'm a 40ish man with a nice paying job which is very boring and for the last 3 months all I think about is how I should've played a certain hand different last night, while here at work.

GambleAB is a well-known RGP poster and online tourney player.
He nailed a big score recently.
GambleAB's AC Adventure

Excellent blog here:
Simon Galloway from the UK.
Poker Payroll

Another excellent damn blog.
A team blog with Matt Dean, 7th place finisher in the 2004 WSOP Main Event.
Ship It Poker
Created by three poker players, this site was built for the advancement of Texas Hold'em, with an emphasis on no limit cash games. SHIP IT!

Isn't it obvious by now?
Poker bloggers are smarter than yer average bear. Especially this guy:
A Pirate's Life for Me
Poker, life, beer, roadtrips. Sounds about right.

----
I took a little bit of the money I won on Jeopardy and decided to gamble it away. Now that it's gone, I'm trying to learn to win it back.
----

For the record, I went through an Absinthe phase.
Loved the ritual, the weird buzz.
Absinthe's Troubles
Being a brief history of the early twenty-first century

Mark is in Santiago, Chile. That alone is reason enough to read this blog.
No Check, Only Bet

And if that's not cool enough for you, then hell, go read Milanflyer in Bergan, Norway. Non-American poker blogs get bonus points. Just because.
MilanFlyer goes Vegas

Long-time readers know I'm a huge Andy Bloch fan. His girlfriend is now getting paid to follow him around the world and blog. Lucky girl.
J is for Juicy

Scapegote's Year as a Poker Pro

Lacerated Cards
A blog about great music and bad poker.

My humble apologies for the lame post but I simply wanted to catch up on the pimping. Again, please go support the above and the links to the right. There's a veritable plethora of superb poker content out there.

Time for a random picture. I suck at captions.
If I wasn't so trashed, I'd photoshop a Bonus Code IGGY banner in the background of this:

Bonus Code IGGY allows you stand above!

All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?