<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Thursday, March 31, 2005

109 players participated. Thanks to everyone who did so - another fun night of Hammers and goofy chat. I'm not very good at tourney recaps so go visit Pauly, who is, and already has a fine writeup posted. I prolly shouldn't have gotten so damn drunk.

John Paul has a nice link list of bloggers who played.

After a hard fought battle, it was Pathetic Poker Play who ended up the champ. The bloggers remain undefeated. Well done, sir.

I really enjoy these damn tourneys. It's fun to get a chance to play with all these people I read on a regular basis. Plus, since I won the Monty Memorial last year, I feel zero pressure to do well, the WPBT leaderboard be damned. But I hit a lucky streak last evening and ended up finishing 4th.



Thanks again to everyone who played. Once my head clears, I'll be back with more poker goodness.....


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?