<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Tuesday, April 05, 2005

"And so, I began one of my many missions of the weekend: to determine if Iggy, was, fact, a little person. I knew that Felicia had met him in the past and that she knew the answer. I opened the door for her to give me the answer I had so long sought. It wasn't as if I cared whether Iggy was a dwarf or not. It was that there was so much mystery surrounding the issue. I'm an investigative journalist. I can't stand not to know stuff."
Otis - Up For Poker

Oh my, I sure enjoyed re-reading Otis's wonderful trip reports from that memorable first get together. I'm still digging thru em, truth be told.

I'm still pissed off that my dwarf was late to the tourney, spoiling my prank.
Damn Little People.

Anyway, I'm somewhat recovered and hoping to write a post tonite. But for now, head on over to the fine folks at Up For Poker and read why you should attend the Blogger get together in Las Vegas in two short months.....


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?