<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Thursday, April 07, 2005

Howdy all. I'm overdue for an uber-post but I didn't want my lil announcement to get lost in the shuffle.

My drunken idea of sending a blogger to the WSOP apparently struck a chord with a few bloggerati so I decided to move ahead and make it a reality. Thanks to Otis for helping out.

Because so many of us will already be in Vegas the first weekend of June, I decided to run a satellite to the 1500 WSOP event on June 3rd. Just imagine the drunken railbirds that you'll have....

I'm hoping for 50 bloggers at $30 a pop.

Everything is still being sorted out - I'll post details hopefully later tonight or tommorrow.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?