<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Friday, May 06, 2005

Hey now - quick post here.

Doctor Pauly and SnailTrax will be here tommorrow morning. I'll be enjoying some cold beers with them at the Reds game before they depart for the Trey show. Now I've got two days to try and throw a game together on Sunday for my esteemed guests. Shouldn't be too tough despite Sunday being Mothers Day. Mebbe we'll do a SNG with a NL cash game afterwards.

Sidenote: Belated thanks to Wil for the linkage. It's always humbling to get called the GodFather from Real Bloggerati such as he. The traffic doesn't suck, either. But more importantly, Wil is blogging about poker again, which is always good.

Tourney reminder! Hurry and sign up!
Stop procrastinating!

Tournament limited to the first 150 players who sign up.
If we hit 150 players: that's THREE WSOP seats we will be giving away.

WPBT WSOP Satellite Tournament
Noble Poker
Wednesday, May 11th, 9PM EST
$30 +3
No-Limit
Password: dahammer

One WSOP seat given away for every 50 players.

As extra incentive to sign up with this harried blogger, Noble is offering a 100% deposit bonus up to $500 with my links. It's usually only $300, but because they humped my leg so hard, they decided to make a special offer and allow my readers to get an extra bounty on their deposit.

$500 bonus offer - what else do you need, damnit?

If any bloggers wanna sign up as an affiliate and promote the tourney thru their blog, feel free to sign up here:
Noble affiliate sign up

Bleh, I know most folks already have an account there but for those of you who don't, please consider using my links. And my humble apologies for anyone I put off with my shilling.

End Groveling.

Err wait - I've gone this far . . .let's post a damn banner.

$500 Deposit Bonus on Noble Poker!


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?