<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Wednesday, May 04, 2005

"You're wasting your writing talents by shouting "Bonus Code IGGY" into the winds of the internet."
The PokerGeek

Sad but true. It's utterly worthless.
Sigh.

Thanks a ton for all the feedback on my last post.
I truly appreciate it.

Whew, I'm kinda irked right now cause I found yet another "poker site" out there simply stealing poker bloggers content. That's all it is - regurgitated posts from poker bloggers - NO original content of their own. Makes me cranky when I think about all the hard work I put into this blog.

I've asked nicely for them to remove it, but they've refused. Let's hope they see the light, and Do the Right Thing. Stop being a parasite. Don't steal other people's hard work. How hard is that?

They use this software http://rsstoblog.com/ (just like the last guy with blogbomb) to use feeds to create sites.
Fucking Pathetic.

Worst of all, they refuse to see anything wrong with what they're doing.

Segue:

WSOP Satellite Announcement Time!
Tournament for bloggers AND readers!!!

This WILL qualify for the WPBT leaderboard.

Bloggers remain undefeated.

Allow me to preface this with a little info. It's been a long blogging road for me.
And I kinda feel like I'm standing at the crossroads. I haven't been good enough fortunate enough to land a cool gig from my blog. No, I'm not jealous - just making a point that I do this all for free. I doubt many of you know how many times my blog has been ripped off, copied, and flat out used to make someone ELSE money. Many of you bloggers know exactly what I'm talking about.

It's frustrating. Uber-posts take a long time to write. All the damn reading, assimilating, re-formatting and writing it up takes way more time than I'd EVER care to admit. But I do it because it's a blog that I personally would enjoy. And some folks apparently find some value in it.

And also because I'm deranged.

And rather than sell out for 30 pieces of gold by running banners or moving my blog to a shill site or even just taking an extended break, I'm asking for some help here. Because of the buzz from other top-notch blogs, I chose a new poker room to run the tourney at. Hopefully it can help us all.

I want to do this the old-fashioned way. Please, if you like this blog and would like to see it continue, use my links to sign up. That's all I'm asking. I've tried hard not to exploit my blog as a shill, Bonus Code IGGY notwithstanding, but this is the exception.

Of course, I feel all dirty and ashamed but fuck it. I so rarely ask for anything so I'm just gonna grovel and plead this time. Hell, I've written my ass off here - I'm not asking too much methinks. You don't lose anything by signing up with me and gain an extra $500 deposit bonus.

I feel like a fund-drive guy. Ugh.

Sign up now with my links and help keep the lights on here at Guinness and Poker!

Or better yet, if you click on my Noble Poker link and play with us in the tourney, all of your wildest dreams will come through. It's like a vote for Pedro!

Yes, that's right - we're playing at Noble Poker in exactly one week.
The tourney is posted.

Tournament limited to the first 150 players who sign up.
If we hit 150 players: that's THREE WSOP seats we will be giving away.

Woohooo!

WPBT WSOP Satellite Tournament
Noble Poker
Wednesday, May 11th, 9PM EST
$30 +3
No-Limit
Password: dahammer

One WSOP seat given away for every 50 players.

As extra incentive to sign up with this harried blogger, Noble is offering a 100% deposit bonus up to $500 with my links. It's usually only $300, but because they humped my leg so hard, they decided to make a special offer and allow my readers to get an extra bounty on their deposit.

$500 bonus offer - what else do you need, damnit?

If any bloggers wanna sign up as an affiliate and promote the tourney thru their blog, feel free to sign up here:
Noble affiliate

Bleh, I know most folks already have an account there but for those of you who don't, please consider using my links. And my humble apologies for anyone I put off with my shilling.

End Groveling.

Err wait - I've gone this far . . .let's post a damn banner.

$500 Deposit Bonus on Noble Poker!




Here's some random odd facts to tide you over until the next uber post.


If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

If you passed gas consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.

(I'm still not over the pig.)

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories a hour

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.

Butterflies taste with their feet.

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than
left-handed people.

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.

A cat's urine glows under a black light.

(I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

(I know some poker players like that.)

Starfish have no brains

(I know some poker players like that too.)

Polar bears are left-handed.

(If they switch, they'll live longer)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for
pleasure.



All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?