<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Friday, June 24, 2005

Well Hell.
I was having another shitty day.

And then I get this package containing a Humpy's hat, which I'm proudly wearing right now.

Thanks to one of my blogging heroes for causing me to laugh out loud, for the first time in quite awhile.

If you don't get the Humpy's reference, go hit this post and catch up, damnit.

Or better yet, go read BG's latest post. Great freaking stuff.

Hell, I'm gonna try to catch up on my reading and mebbe throw an uber-post up, if my computer allows it. Having technical difficulties on top of everything else.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?