<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Whew, another long night. But I feel great, the sun is just coming up and I've got Scofield rocking on the box.

I got in an absurd amount of hands, just grinding it out, although I did deviate and sit at some of the bigger NL buyin games, for chuckles and grins. There are truly some crazy gambling bastards out there. I'm sincerely surprised by the sheer amount of players who are willing to gamble their entire stack with flush draws. This isn't NL tournament poker, after all, but I lost count of how many times I witnessed this move.

I'll admit to a touch of burnout per grinding at limit poker. So I've been digging through DoubleAs's NL posts while folding on Party Poker. It's been alot of fun watching his poker journey, especially now that he's sitting at the $10/25 NL tables. I think we all wish he posted more. In fact, his post about bankroll and how/what to do with it (and stomaching swings), was something near and dear to my heart, and led to some fascinating discussions with Grubby in Vegas about said topic.

Speaking of which, I noticed a buncha new Vegas trip reports up, so here you go:

Otis, GRob and CJ - Up for Poker
Maudie - Poker Perspectives
Tao of Poker
Boy Genius - Gambling Blues
Chris Halverson
Human Head
Drizz - Nickle and Dimes
Chad - Pokeramarama
BadBlood on Poker
SheVerb
AlCanHang - Dead Money
Bobby Bracelet - One Too Many
HDouble - Cards Speak
Poker Grub
Bill Rini
Fool and His Money
Marty - JMC Automatic
The Fat Guy
Poker Geek
Mr. Subliminal
Poker Nerd
Chilly
April - This is not a poker blog
April - Feeding the Addiction
Sideways Poker
Hel1xx - STFU
Playing Poker & Teaching Science
Sound of a Suckout
John-Paul
Geek and Proud
tp's poker talk
Poker in the Weeds
Royal Poker
The Obituarium
My Little Poker Blog
Beer City Poker
Hella Hold'em
Res Ipsa Poker
a moment with
Poker Princess
The Tsunami Hitchhiker
Mike's Poker Blog
Nickerblog
Obie's VIP
Felicia
The Big Pirate
Catching the Antichrist
Whiskeytown
Prof
Pokerati
Franklin
While Drinking...





All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?