<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Sunday, July 24, 2005

"Slump? I ain't in no slump. I just ain't hittin."
Yogi Berra

I've got a ton to blog but no time. I swear an uber-uber post is coming, but for now, I've too much on my plate.

Yup, that's me. Always holding back.

I'll hopefully have some fine tales for you from all the massive time I've been putting in at the boat. My life has taken an even more surreal twist now that I have a poker room only an hour away.

What better way to celebrate poker blogs (and the goofballs who write them) than to pimp some new ones! Please take some time and visit the new guys.

Andy Ward can run but he can't hide. He's now posting here. Always quality stuff.
Secrets of the Amateurs

Signals In the Fog
Whatever I am living and thinking about as I go about my life in Tokyo. Recently, this means poker.

Poker Ninja
Stealth Warrior Tactics and how they apply to Poker

Lou Krieger's Poker Blog
Since the Age of 7, Lou Krieger has come a long way in the Poker world. The host of Royal Vegas Poker and co-author of Poker for Dummies, Lou Krieger has also written 7 best-selling books and more than 400 columns & magazine articles of Poker strategy. Catch Lou’s views, opinions and commentary on just about everything in the world of Poker.

Ros on a Rush

SuitedAces Poker Blog
Welcome, to the world's most average poker blog. Enjoy your stay, however brief it may be.

guapoker
online home of SrGuapo, online poker semipro

Chipper's Poker World
Life in the fast lane of online poker - as viewed one-dimensionally by one known only as Chipper. View Chipper's on-going tales of life from one end of the $1/$2 Texas Holdem tables and his never ending pursuit of a bigger stack of chips and higher stakes.

The Poker Life - From Beginning To...
I've decided to try and make a living playing poker, be it a little at a time or a big lump sum from a tournament. I'll start with play money games as a learning tool and progress from there to the cold hard cash games. This is my story.

Dnasty13's Poker Blog

Rabbit Plays Poker

Bad Beats Happen
Poker Blog, what else?

ALL IN from the Porch
A Poker Blog by Mike K. Come on in, the water is fine.

Ornate Push
Ornate - adj. 1. Elaborately, heavily, and often excessively ornamented. 2. Flashy, showy, or florid in style or manner;
Push - 1. To exert outward pressure or force against something. 2. To advance despite difficulty or opposition; press forward. 3. To expend great or vigorous effort.
Ornate Push - The messy ramblings of a troubled poker player and tilted mind.

Newbie poker
I will be making money on holdem poker before the end february 2006. Thats a promise.

Tommy in Las Vegas says: "I'm going to attempt to make a living playing poker. It remains to be seen if I have what it takes, or if I've just been incredibly lucky thus far... but there is no reason not to go for it right now."
6-6 offsuit
the musings of a tall man with a short stack


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?