<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Friday, October 21, 2005

Whew, rough night. You know I'm doing some productive drinking when I do a trifecta of Dial-A-Shots with AlCanHang and Big Mike.

It's been weird trying to adjust back to "normal" life after a few weeks overseas. I've been slowly acclimating myself back into the games at Party Poker and slowly digging myself out of a hole. Slow and steady, said the tortoise.

But for now, I'm looking forward to the Wil Wheaton Invitational Tournament tonight on Poker Stars at 7.00 EST. I'll be there with bells on.

And don't forget about the huge blogger tournament on Sunday. Both events oughta be a great time.

Here's the skinny per Wil's tourney:

What: WWdN: Decker711 Invitational
Where: Poker Stars
When: Friday, October 21st. 7:00 PM EDT
Password: monkey
Tournament number: 13788952
Buy-in: $10+1

Hope to see lots of bloggers and readers there!





All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?