<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Friday, November 04, 2005

"If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both."
Native American Proverb

Fun stuff - read a ton of great posts from the poker bloggers today. I wish I could link em all up, but alas, no time for that.

But when I read one in particular, I was reminded of the above quote.

Sideways anecdote: I have a buddy here in town who writes several blogs for fun. Hell, he was blogging way before me and now has one of the finest strategic public relations blogs on the web.

But he also has a pseudo Martha Stewart blog, where he writes observations about Martha - he's been doing it for years now.

But he constantly gets emails from idiots who think HE'S MARTHA STEWART. Someday I'm going to document all the emails he's received, but for now, here's his latest email to me:

--------


i mean really, how stupid lazy are you to do a google on martha stewart, find MY blogspot blog that NEVER claims to be written by martha...just ABOUT martha. yet I get plenty o emails from people assuming i'm ms. stewart.

i would service martha. she'd make a mean breakfast for you post-coitus. and she's loaded. and she's a bad girl...prison bad. game on.

befriended the enquirer polical correspondent, Howard Wilkinson, yesterday while taking my solo smoke break. he's a permanent fixture in front of that bldg. how did i chat him up? asked him if he was writing for the newspapers political blog, of course. you would have laughed.


STEVEN SWANK wrote:

From: "STEVEN SWANK"
To: prblog@yahoo.com
Subject: martha stewarts judgement in people,and her phoney staff,to include her daughter.


Its been an injustice to keep such a liar and a cheat on the show, just to keep ratings. Jim is a jerk/off and would never be tolerated in corporate america, Your company should be ashamed. I will never ever by your products again.



and another:


From: Carolyn Ferry
Subject: folding tee shirts
To: prblog@yahoo.com

Martha,

I'm a 63 year old woman living on Long Island who would like to challenge your way of folding tee shirts. I think my way is much better and takes up less space to store. I am not looking for any attention but just wanted to suggest it to your viewers. I love your new show and watch it every day. I am a bit disabled physically but still manage to go to work everyday. Also, I do alot of laundry as my husband of 40 years changes his clothes ALOT! He loves to play in the dirt. Thanks for being back! Good luck with your new show. Carolyn Ferry

------------

Geepers, I weep for the Stupid. Even worse, I've been wading through all the hateful Tiffany Williams WSOP ESPN threads on RGP and it's getting me down. Hopefully I'll get to post all this stuff for you in a few days.

But for now, I'm obligated to let ya'll know about the tourneys going for the next three days. Holy smokes - I think we're officially in blogger tourney overkill mode now, but you know me - I'll still be playing. Wil tonite, Pauly tommorrow, and a WPBT event on Sunday.

Hell, it's only $10 for each one of these. See you tonight!

WWdN: Donegal Invitiational on Poker Stars
Friday TONIGHT @ 7pm EST
$10 + 1 NL
Password is monkey


Saturdays with Dr. Pauly on Poker Stars
Saturday 11.5.05 @ 1pm EST
$10 + 1 NL
Password is hiltons
Tournament #14338880 (check under Private Tournament Tab)


WPBT Shootout on Full Tilt
Sunday @ 3pm EST
$10 + 1 NL
Email Bill for the password

Let's finish up with a few random pics, shall we?

The last thing a pancake ever sees:










All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?