<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'm less than 24 hours away from boozing in Vegas.
I land at 10pm, Wednesday.

I can't wait to see my friends. I can't wait to make new ones.
That's really what this is all about, after all.
The people.

I even bought a damn cell phone for this event. Will someone please add me to the flash mob list when we move around? Purty please?

My humble apologies for not getting an uber post up in time. I've got tons of poker content to blog but didn't have the time to put it together. Hell, I haven't even started packing or anything yet. Typical.

Anyone not attending our shindig needs to play on Party Poker, damnit.

Make sure to read Pauly's Bloggers Invading Las Vegas Tips 3.0.
Then read Otis's post What to Pack for Vegas.

And last, but most certainly not least, Joe Speaker ripped off a hilarious 'Twas the Night before Vegas. Bloody brilliant.

There is a reason I never post my picture or anything on this here poker blog.
It's my big secret and I finally spilled it in chat.

Of course, once I did so, this person decided not to meet me. I can't help the way God made me!

Here's a repost of that old chat. It's become customary for me to post this before leaving to meet everyone.

fpb = fellow poker blogger

iggy: i have something serious to tell you
fpb: the borgata serves free top shelf liquor in real glasses
fpb: all will be good
fpb: okay mr. iggy, tell me
iggy: i am a dwarf
iggy: did you know that
iggy: ?
fpb: yeah me too
iggy: i can drink alot for a dwarf tho
iggy: im serious
iggy: what the fuck is wrong with you
iggy: i hope you are kidding
fpb: that's fine with me...I certainly don't mind
iggy: ok
iggy: just dont want you to act weird around me
fpb: I act weird around everyone lol
iggy: well
iggy: i know everyone will be VERY surprised so i HAD to tell someone
fpb: alright man. take it easy
fpb: not that it matters, because it truly does not to me, but are you being serious or just fucking around with me?
iggy: hrm
iggy: it sounds like it DOES matter
iggy: i'm getting offended, i'm not from the zoo or anything
fpb: alright man. take it easy - it's cool dont worry
fpb: it doesn't matter to me
iggy: its ok
iggy: im used to it
fpb: um. it really doesn't i was just curious because you've never mentioned it before
iggy: i am a little person
iggy: big deal
fpb: it's fine
fpb: honestly
iggy: i dont mind flying - i fit in the airplane seats better than most people
iggy: i just wanted to warn you
iggy: dats all
fpb: hey no prob man
iggy: shrug - anyway, if you could -
iggy: sometimes i like a boost into a chair at the bar. the chairs can be pretty tall.
iggy: and i dont like sitting in peoples laps
iggy: people take pictures and shit
iggy: that sucks
fpb: don't worry. I promise you won't have to sit in my lap
iggy: k
iggy: ty - i don't mind sitting in girls laps tho. just not guys. that's queer.
fpb: i'm a fat guy so don't sweat it - we've all got our imperfections
iggy: lol true
iggy: maybe you could carry me around in case i get tired?
fpb: you got it
iggy: k ty
iggy: i might take you up on that
fpb: i'll be glad to oblige
fpb: alright man, i have to get to bed...work tomorrow and such.
iggy: ok
fpb: i am looking forward to meeting up with you next weekend.
iggy: same here
iggy: bring a backpack
iggy: to borgata
iggy: to carry me around in
fpb: LOL now cmon iggy.







All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?