<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Sunday, December 18, 2005

Stayed up all night/morning playing poker. Very little sleep. I had aspirations of doing an uber-post tonite but I'm thinking sleep is gonna get the best of me.

But I have a nice little diversion for you today. Pauly gave me permission to link up these two files from our Las Vegas get-together. Silly stuff but should get a chuckle or two.

First up is a short video of everyone's favorite poker blogger, HumanHead and his lovely wife, with a new catchphrase. I highly recommend looping the video inside your player so you can get the full taste.

HumanHead Video

Secondly, is an audio interview conducted by Dr. Pauly of Daddy from SnailTrax fame. You probably won't want to miss this silliness.

SnailTrax Interview


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?