<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Friday, December 02, 2005

TGIF.

Not that it matters to me - hell, it could be Tuesday for all I know.

Two quick pimps. I'm going to be playing in Wil's tourney tonite at PokerStars. You should, too, if you can.

Secondly, I'm going to break one of my blogging rules here. Al and I have coined this rule the Stinky Pants Theorem, which basically means, don't give the trolls what they desperately crave - attention. If you don't know who Stinky is err was, then you ain't a longtime reader of this blog. Not that it matters.

But I digress.

I was bummed when I heard that OddJack was going bellyup. I've always felt that Nick Denton having a blog in "our space" was a good thing for all of us. Not to mention that one of my favorite writers was an anchor for the site.

But the bittersweet reality is that now he's back in his home, Gambling Blues. Writing as only he can. And I gotta celebrate that fact today.

And so he went all old-school. Tasty, tasty bloggy goodness.

Go read BoyGenius and his missive:

Ninety-Nine Problems, And An Ad Ain't One










All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?