<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Tuesday, December 20, 2005

"The thing I really like about poker is the lack of politics. You just sit down at the table and you're competing mind against mind. There's no pretense about it. There's no office, no backstabbing."
Howard Lederer

Amen.

Speaking of Bonus Code IGGY on Party Poker, the esteemed Mr. Wil Wheaton has honoured me by naming his tourney TONIGHT after me. Very cool - thanks Wil. My only regret from the entire Vegas get-together was missing Wil & the Crew storming the castle. But I sure loved hearing the stories. God bless the bloggers.

What: WWdN: Bonus Code IGGY Invitational
Where: Poker Stars
When: Tuesday December 20th. 7:00 PM EST
Password: monkey
Tournament number: 16742725
Buy-in: $10+1

Playing in these is always a great time. Grab a cold beverage and sign up, damnit.

I actually started writing up an uber-post until I was alerted to two separate sites copying all my content. It's really incredible. I've had to waste too much time dealing with this crap. :(

I'll get back to posting ASAP.

BTW, the bad beat jackpot is $350,000 on Party Poker.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?