<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weeee. I finally won a SuperBowl wager. Amazing.
It's the only thing I've won in the last damn week, so hell, I've got that going for me.

Gambling aside, I'm one of those pathetic people who actually watch the SuperBowl for the ads as well as the game. Sad, I know, especially since I'm continually disappointed even though I'm only rooting for a rare gem or two.

This year wasn't much different.

And because I'm a blogging fool, I found a couple of great blogs that live blogged the SuperBowl commercials (and the halftime show) for 2006 - most complete with video links to said SuperBowl ads.



Here's some good reading, if you care about such things.
If not, I'll be back with a proper poker post when I sober up.

AdRants liveblogs the SuperBowls commercials
AdWeek
Josh Hallett
AdJab


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?