<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Friday, May 19, 2006

Once the Bad Beat Jackpot on Party Poker was hit last evening, I drank Guinness and watched seven, maybe eight episodes of Entourage. Followed by the entire second season of Deadwood. Damn you HBO - I want my life back.

I just found the most bizarre celebrity photo ever. Carrot Top and Steven Seagal. I can't possibly do this photo justice with a caption.



Which sadly, in turn, led to these Carrot Top photos in all his current glory. I apologize. Sometimes I hate the web, too.







K, I'm off. 18 holes are calling me. Uber poker content pending....


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?