<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"Wow, you look like shit."
My wife

This was after my walking in the door after three+ days of hanging with Dr. Pauly. I was pale with a temperature of nearly 1000, a sore throat and an injured liver.

But she mostly meant the hideous flowery shirt I was wearing, purchased from Duggley in my homegame some 18 hours prior.

What can I say? I can't even blog this past weekend - twas truly a blast. A huge thank you to Pauly, Maudie, Tony, Duggley & Daddy for coming by this weekend to pound some booze and play some cards in my home game.

It's not very often that you get to sit at the same poker table with both PokerChamp and Fast Eddie. Go read Pauly for his writeup.

I'll try to write more later when I feel better. Hopefully tonight.




All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?