<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Lots of stuff going on here at Guinness and Poker.

I've refused every single interview request here at G&P (except for the Online Journalism Review piece) simply because I'm 99% sure I'm not worthy of an interview. Plus I'm a wuss.

And besides, blogs are gay.

But because I'm such a big fan of the Lord Admiral poker podcast, I've agreed to come on their fine show and talk about anything & everything. Got something you want us to discuss? Got a gripe? Curiosity about something? A topic you think would be interesting? Fire me or Sean an email before Friday.

Moving along, I'm truly disappointed by CardPlayers WSOP coverage. They paid untold millions to be the exclusive media outlet and for what? Horrific writing and deficient reporting is all I'm seeing. I give up.

Thankfully we have lots of bloggers who are kicking ass at this years WSOP.

Here's a list of my personal favorites. Check em out, if you're not already....

Otis and Wil at PokerStarsBlog
Tao of Poker
BJ Nemeth
Jason at Bluff Radio
CC over at Linda's Table Tango
Amy Calistri and Jen Leo at Breakfast Club Poker
Some of my favorite writers are contributing at this new blog
Poker Prof @ Las Vegas Vegas

I'm still pondering an uber. I actually have so much damn content I'm frightened to even start. Stay tuned.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?