<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Thursday, July 27, 2006

Two weeks ago, I was happily chatting with fellow poker bloggers at the Rio, when the topic of a big new poker blog project came up. Some of my favorite writers were recruited to write for it.

I facetiously whined a bit, complaining that I never even get ASKED to do something like this. Hell, everyone is getting great gigs from their poker blogs except me, it seems.

Jen Leo had this excellent rejoinder, "Iggy, you're like the hot chick at school who never gets any dates because everyone assumes you already have a ton of them."

It's funny cause it's true.

----

I wrote a post at this new blog:
Killing Workplace Productivity


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?