<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Saturday, January 27, 2007

If you watched the video in my prior post, you were probably scratching your head wondering what that was.

I call it the trifecta of weirdness.
Polio, anorexia and a transvestite all wrapped up in one fucked up package.

Bobby Bracelet disagreed with me, calling it the Trifecta of Awesomeness.

He then posed the following question:

What makes the best trifecta of awesomeness? Is it retarded, mexican, and wearing a neck halo? Polio, anorexic, and a transvestite? Black, deformed, and wearing a pink shirt? Jewish, downs syndrome and in a tutu?

The possibilities are endless.

But to offset the chilling video from yesterday, I offer you the free hugs campaign. My apologies to all the readers I freaked out with the Goddess Bunny.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?