<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Friday, March 16, 2007

Today has been a strange day. Susan & I ended up renting a truck for Sean, the hobo, to move his stuff. For the love of God, how does a homeless guy accumulate so much crap?

But now he's disappeared. Arg.

I had some fun today, though.

There is a really uber-nice straight laced guy in the office. I had one of the girls write him a note in super girly script.

It said, "Please start wearing tighter trousers to the office."

He just emailed the office with this perspective:

--

Secret Admirer:

The kind words you left on my notepad are intriguing, flattering, and somewhat creepy.

Thanks for the smile.

--

I'm all about brightening peoples day.

Did I mention I dropped a glass of water on someone's laptop today?


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?