<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Monday, April 16, 2007

Poker 

Good God, what a brutal day.

Bleh.

So hell, I have oodles of tasty poker content but I'm not in the mood.

Instead, I decided to go hit Fark and see if I could find the inevitable flame thread about gun control.

Bingo!

Allow me to save you the time and share all the pictures from the thread.

Good times, good times. We start off with the inevitable popcorn to watch the show.

























































---

It's the argument that keeps on giving.

I think I need to sign off with a chuckle.



Top 5 stocks for 2007


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?