<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yahoo Online Poker for Real Money 

Wow. Yahoo offering real-money poker? WTF.

You can find the cardplayer story at: UK Poker News: Yahoo Opens Real Money Poker Site

The Yahoo website is: Yahoo Online Poker

Damnit, I want a piece of this. I know, I know, USA players won't be accepted but where there is a will, there is a way.

This is a genuine paradigm shift, imho. This is a major, major move and one that Party Poker has said will mark the beginning of "real" competition.

And it's finally happened.

Yahoo launched their poker site in conjunction with St Minver, one of Europe's largest gaming operators. It's powered by Boss Media AB software. Boss Media also supports the powerful gaming brands SportingBet, Bwin, and William Hill.

Thank God my fucking government had the foresight to protect me from myself and not allow me to play on Yahoo poker. Oh. The. Humanity.

And so yeah, I'm not holding my breath on Barney Frank's bill. Hell no, I wouldn't ever be cynical.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?