<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Party Poker Bonus Code 

Hey now, guess who's back? That's right - everyone's favorite poker girl, Brandi Hawbaker.

Sweet Geezus, she's a piece of work.

Nugget #1: "I went on a good run and turned $1000 into $200,000."

Nugget #2: "I'm being mentored daily by David Sklansky."

I hope Mr. Sklansky finds a good way to end the relationship when he tires of her and doesn't end up becoming fodder for the 2+2 message boards. He should go with my method of choice: wear them down with so much sex that they're forced to end the relationship by doctor's orders.

Here's the crazy lady:




Aw hell, posting the above got me nostalgic for an old-school Tuff_Fish online poker video. This short clip is one of my favorites, showing off his third level poker thinking.



For the record, Tuff_Fish has moved up to the short-handed 10-20 NL game on Poker Stars. That just blows my mind.

Link of the Day: passive-aggressive notes from roommates, neighbors, coworkers and strangers


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?