<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bonus Code IGGY On Party Poker, damnit! 

"Bobby Bracelet and Daddy’s poker blog humor was so inside and sarcastic that they cracked me up at every comment. Bracelet: “I brought some hand histories with me that I was hoping we could go over.” Daddy: “3:09PM. Put a beat on Daddy. Link. I’m going to blog about that hand and post it on 2+2 for comments.” Another Daddy: “I’m live blogging while making a YouTube video.” Another Bracelet: “Wait, let me do the math.”

This sums up what’s great about the poker bloggers — we love the game, we love blogging, and we have more fun just gambling it up and drinking than harping on beats and flaming posts. We take neither poker nor blogging too seriously. Put any one of us at a poker table full of strangers, though, and you’ll see a fierce competitor.

Grubby

Figger I might as well link up the trip reports in their entirety even though they can't do the silliness justice.

DonkeyPuncher
Joaquin
Garthmeister
Joe Speaker
Bobby Bracelet
Chad at Pokerama
Grubby.
FTrain
Matty


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?