<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Wednesday, July 25, 2007

John From Cincinnati 

Here is what John says in his sermon at the end......

Ramon says "Who's hungry."

BEGIN SERMON -

John says "If my words are yours can you hear my father? Can Bill know my father keeping his eye on me? Can I bone Kai and Butchie know my father instead?

(John takes Mr. Rollins out of room 24)

My father is shy doing his business. Kai helps my father dump out. Bill takes a shot. Shaunie is much improved. Joe is a doubting Thomas. Joe will save not Aliman?. Joe will bring his buddies home. This is how Freddy relaxes, cup a joe and Winchell's variety dozen.

Mitch catches a good wave. Mitch wipes out. Mitch wipes out Cissy. Cissy shows Butchie how to do that. Cissy wipes Butchie out. Butchie hurts Barry's head. Mr. Rollins comes in Barry's face. My Father runs the Megamillions.

(John stands in the roped off area in the courtyard. Then he enters Cass's room at her hotel to get her camera. John leads Cass from her room by the hand. John's reflection appears in the store window as John tells Linc it's time to get back in the game. Linc steps aside and we see his reflection the way we saw John's. We see the reflection of Cass' Porsche and hear it as it drives away.)

Fur is big. Mud is big. The stick is big. The word is big. Fire is huge. The wheel is huge. The line and circle are big. On the wall the line and circle are huge. On the wall the man at the wall makes a man from the circle and line. The man at the wall makes a word on the wall from the circle and line. The word on the wall hears my father.

The zeros and ones make the word in Cass's camera. In the word on the wall that hears my father in Cass's camera, the good one Mitch catches doesn't wipe Cissy out. In the word that hears my father Cissy shows Butchie something else.

In my fathers word Cissy shows Butchie and Shaun. In my fathers word Tina raises Shaun at lunch. In Cass's camera Butchie lays the cord out for Barry and Mr. Rollins watches and he doesn't come on Barry's face. In Cass's camera Butchie knows Kai has kept the faith. In my fathers word the wave lifts them up.

(John draws a stick man-like figure on the ground)

In Cass's camera Bill doesn't bump his head on the stairs.

(Bill says he cannot do this, he's being stupid and he then climbs his spiral staircase and plays his harmonica)

In Cass's camera as long as Bill is being stupid Bill gives Lois a kiss.

In his word in Cass's camera the internet is big. 9/11 is big but not every towel head is eradicated. In his word we are coming 9/11/14. In my father's word Bill sees how Freddy relaxes.

In Cass's camera Ramon wants to know who's hungry in the courtyard and room 45. In my father's word to come, in Cass's camera, Dr. Smith calls Ocean Properties. In Cass's camera to come my father stares not Aliman? (the vato) down and Freddy sees Bill much improved (as they play their intruments together).

You will not note my fathers word nor remember Cass's camera but you will not forget what we did here." - John

- END SERMON


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?