<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Friday, July 13, 2007

Poker 

Still no follow-up from Blogger. I'm really curious if it was something on their end or if someone actually got in my account and deleted G&P.

Either way, I'm mighty relieved to be back here in the familiar confines. I don't think I had the heart to manually recover all of my uber poker posts over the past four years. Thanks to everyone who commented, emailed, called and IM'd. Truly appreciated.

So anyway, I just chuckled my way through Derek's post: I'm a Bootlegger that has a nice writeup of a few poker bloggers journey to NYC two weeks ago. Good God, that was fun. I can't remember the last time I was cut off at a bar but this time it was for the best.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?