<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Monday, August 20, 2007

Bonus Code IGGY On Party Poker, damnit! 

"You gotta bring ass to get ass."
Ed O'Neil

I know I've come on here and hinted at an announcement over the last, um, many months. In fact, it's been so long (been working on this deal since April) that even I don't think it's going to finally happen.

But hot damn, it looks like tomorrow is the day.

For now, allow me to post this great interview with Ed O'Neil about the great sport of MMA and the UFC.

Ed O'Neil.
Who the fuck knew?

He was arguably my favorite character in John From Cincinnati.

Stick with it - it's good the whole way through if you're a MMA fan. If not, my humble apologies for the dearth of tasty poker goodness.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?