<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Wednesday, January 30, 2008

AlCanHang Makes It to 1,000 

"My internet footprint could completely disappear tomorrow and I still wouldn't have a problem finding a game in another city, the next big party or some fools to join me on a jaunt around the world."
Al

What can I possibly say about AlCanHang that hasn't been said?

Not much, except that I truly believe our little community would never have coalesced and formed the bonds it did without him. I love how Otis put it per Al, "Loyal and generous." Amen. And just such an authentic friend. To meet Al is to love the man.

Now go read Al's 1,000 post.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?