<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Thursday, January 31, 2008

Poker Bloggers 

"I remember when there were just three bloggers, Al, Iggy and Dr. Pauly. They walked three miles in the snow to write posts. Blogger then ate the posts and they had to walk three miles back home, retype the post, and walk three miles back to blogger to submit the post again. In the snow. Uphill both ways."
Waffles

It's funny cause it's true.

Not sure what anyone thinks of my new short and sweet style of posting, but I'm hoping you enjoy more content, more often.

I look back at those monstrous uber-posts I used to do and am amazed. How the hell did I write all those up, year after year? Seriously, that is some deranged shit. I can't even wrap my mind around it.

And so here we are. Not to say I won't ever uber again, but I need to shake things up around here. So that's what I'm gonna do.

Quick segue: there's been a lot of talk about Google eliminating GoogleBombs evidenced of the fact that GW Bush no longer shows up on a search for 'miserable failure'.

Well hell, go Google “dangerous cult” and see who appears #1.

Also, they’ve bombed the Scientology website to #3 for "brainwashing cult" right now.

So long story short, it's gonna be easy to get SirWaffles to #1 for "worst poker player".


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?