<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ultimate Bet Now? 

I don't get it, I truly don't. Why would anyone in their right mind have money on Absolute Poker or Ultimate Bet?

I'm still too much on tilt about the entire situation to make a rational post, but maybe I just need to rant and rave and get it out of my system.

Want to see some sick stuff? Head over and read this thread at 2+2. The opening post is really all you need to know:

Are you kidding me UB?

--

I was talking to my friend whose screen name is Forcewithme on the phone today while he was playing UB. I told him I'd sweat him for a few minutes while we were on the phone and pulled up the Lobby. Without realizing it, I logged in as Forcewithme. Apparently when he was at my house last week he played on my computer and saved the log in to my computer.

SO when I thought I was logging in as me I actually logged in as him. After watching him play for a few minutes I checked the cashier to see if I had any money in there and saw quite a bit of money and that is when I noticed that I was logged in as him......while he was sitting at 6 tables!!! So I told him that I was logged in as him and he was like, "Are you kidding me?" So we decided to see if I could play some tables and sure enough I sat and played some .01/.02 NL tables while he had 6 tables fired up from his house 100 miles away. We couldn't even believe it.

Has it really gotten this bad over at UB?

---


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?