<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Sunday, March 30, 2008

Opening Day!
Oh joy.

My machine is screwed here at home, and it couldn't be worse timing. I had baseball drafts both Saturday & Sunday with family stuff to attend, as well.

I can't even surf from home, damnit! It's killing me.

So I went into the office this weekend to print some random baseball stuff out (useless at my drafts!) and did some light reading.

On politics, what else?

So here's my favorite takeaway. from the NY Magazine:

Who’ll Stop the Pain?
Gore and Edwards may have the most party clout. But there’s only one person Hillary will finally listen to. Her name isn’t Bill.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?