<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Friday, April 25, 2008

Where Iggy Abides 

TGIF.

I had a poker thingy to post but then my wife sent me some photos of the farm where we live.

Don't let this fool you. This farm is smack dab in the heart of Cincinnati -- 130 acres of pastoral goodness in the city. It's an odd living situation that I'm afraid has ruined me. I don't think I can ever live in a place where I have neighbors ever again.

Anyway, here's a few shots -- I'm waiting for her to send over some of the indoor riding arena. The main barn here was built in 1912 by Germans. And the pasture pic has one of my ponies up front and center.

You can click them for the larger version, I think.







All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?