<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Thursday, June 26, 2008

WSOP Main Event? 

So I don't know. WTF.

Called WSOP staff today and was informed that they couldn't accept my bank wire because it was from a business account. Really? The money sure left my account.

Good grief.

So I won't bore you with the sordid details, but suffice to say, sounds like my only option is to fly in with another ten large and buy my way in thataway.

So I'm gonna stop whining and point you to my main man, AlCanHang, so you can read another amazing tale of poker bloggers done good.

Having been in a position where I walked away from a great job for the great unknown, I only have one thing to say.

Kudos.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?