<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gone Fishing 

Alrighty, I am off for my yearly trek to the cabin in the Great North Woods in search of lunker fish.

Here's a nice Northern Pike, one of my favorite toothy critters to hunt.



I am bringing my young nephew for his birthday this time. He's a fishing nut but has never experienced fishing like this. Oughta be a treat.

So please come on back in a week and a half. I'm looking at getting back on the horse here at Guinness & Poker but I need these breaks to recharge my batteries. Hell, I'll have a few more random WSOP Main Event anecdotes for you, I promise.

Especially the hands I played with that gregarious lesbian cop from Sacramento that Pauly hilariously said I was bullying. The damn ESPN cameras were following her around something fierce.

Tis time for no TV, no phone, no interwebs. Gotta love it.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?