<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Tuesday, July 08, 2008

WSOP Main Event Update 

I'm sitting here taking in the fine view from my room here at the Palms. This sure beats staying at the IP, lemme tell you.

Tis fun to see how the other half lives.

So I'm doing my best to get off the strip and avoid the madness here in Sin City before I play tomorrow. I've already done Red Rocks and random exploring along with golf yesterday. Today I'm going to drive up to Mt. Charleston and enjoy the crisp mountain air and 35 degree temperature drop.

A huge thanks to everyone for their encouragement and perspective. Even if when I donk off my chips tomorrow, it's all good. I survived Day One, damnit.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?