<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Thursday, August 28, 2008

Not much to say here unless I wanted to wax poetic about politics, which I'm not going to do on this here humble poker blog. Been there, done that.

But I'm compelled to report that I have actually been playing poker semi-regular the last week. I'd purposefully avoided the tables after the WSOP but am now back in the thick of things.

More forthcoming on this.

But for now I found this job ad I may have to reply to:

---

I've been trying to think of ways to spice up my life. I'm 35 years old, happily married with two kids and I have a good job in insurance. But somethings missing. I feel like I'm old before my time. I need to inject some excitement into my daily routine through my arm before its too late. I need a challenge, something to get the adrenaline pumping again. An addiction would be nice, but, in short, I need a nemesis. I'm willing to pay $350 up front for you services as an arch enemy over the next six months. Nothing crazy. Steal my parking space, knock my coffee over, trip me when Im running to catch the BART and occasionaly whisper in my ear, "Ahha, we meet again". That kind of thing. Just keep me on my toes. Complacency will be the death of me. You need to have an evil streak and be blessed with innate guile and cunning. You should also be adept at inconsicuous pursuit. Evil laugh preferred. Send me a photo and a brief explanation why you would be a good nemesis.


British accent preferred.


* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* Compensation: $350 up front


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?