<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Monday, August 25, 2008

WSOP 

I've been watching some of the ESPN WSOP poker coverage. Just finished episode one of the Scotty Nguyen & Michael DeMichele hilarity in the HORSE tourney.

So they showed David Singer for a bit, a fellow I played with for a while. Very smart guy, even for an environmental lawyer turned poker pro.

He wore giant silver rings on all of his fingers. I almost asked him about them a million times.

I figured he was someone famous by the way the ESPN camera crews followed him around.

Somehow the table got to talking about movies and I ended up asking David the classic mob movie question, "Goodfellas or Godfathers?"

To which he replied, "Neither, I don't watch that violent stuff."

Oh the humanity.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?