<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back in the Saddle 

So I was all set on rubbing out an uber post Monday night. Went shopping at the foofy world market down the street on my way home from work. Bought a lot of strange stuff per usual, including an artichoke pate.

That night, after gorging on said delicacies, I didn't feel too well and went to bed early.

I'm sure more than a few of my esteemed readers have seen the episode of the Sopranos where Tony gets food poisoning from the Indian restaurant and has a rather unpleasant time afterwards.

That's been my life the last few days. I've lost nearly ten pounds and most of my dignity.

So I finally was able to eat some solid food this afternoon and am back on the computer for the first time in what seems like forever.

Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on the internets and crank out some content soon.

As a mitigating point, I'm all caught on the WSOP ESPN poker coverage. Good stuff.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?