<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Well hell, a hearty congrats to 2008 WSOP champ and my day one nemesis, Peter Eastgate.

It's cool to have played (and gotten my ass kicked) by the world champ for all that time.

Actually it's more humbling than cool, but why split hairs?

I still wish I had called him in that damn big hand. Top pair sucks on a connected board.

In reading about Obama's new chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, I learned a new word that he likes to use.

Knucklefuckers.

He uses it as a reference to congressman, but I think there's gotta be a way to work this into the poker vernacular. Give me time.

And in the Life is Strange Department here at Guinness and Poker, I just got offered to be flown in to play in the Latin Series of Poker in Costa Rica.

More news pending.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?